the TAITI poem, a couple of haikus, and my very own meme answers (:
dear readers,
Taiti
I know that’s how the
game goes, but you can’t
give the girl beside you
THREE DIAMONDS
to start the game off.
It’s also hard to predict
which QUEEN you’ll be dealt
and while some hope for
the most POWERFUL female, others
would rather get the heart.
Once in a while, looking,
perhaps, to improve your chances,
one might choose to shuffle
FIVE OF YOUR BEST CARDS
into the same hand, as
a FULL HOUSE. But beware,
don’t place all your hopes
on those same cards, because
there is no highest combination.
Don’t use the
ROYAL FLUSH
too often. Winning IS/N’T everything.
As you approach the end,
it all comes down to
that one, two cards between
you and her. When everything
you’ve been playing for boils
down to those cards, it
becomes a twist laced with
THE POWER OF TWO (22)
And here, my firend, you
must choose wisely. Au revior –
P.S. It never ENDS with two.
Haikus
Frozen in time, we
Didn’t know we were thinking
About the same girl.
Blinking in darkness,
The world seems no darker
Than I’d ever thought.
I don’t want to know
Why every autumn leaf glows
In the passing light
At corridor’s end,
A path of glaring sunset
Points me the way home.
I explore bridges
That straddle the dark waters
Breaking reflections.
The shadows of trees
Embrace me in gentle dusk.
Pause to remember.
1) ME!
2) Jessie (:
3) Mr. Lim SL!
4) Joanna!
5) Queenie (but a nice one haha)
6) AdrieltheChang!
7) Waye, definitely!
8) Johanna, I think?
9) Lanabel hmm ;)
10) Gracey!
11) Kevingoh. HAHA who else! He claims it’s the other way round XD
12) Selina, (:
13) RYANKWAN hahaha okay maybe not
14) a) huijie hmm. 2) Jae! (MAYBE they go together O.o)
15) WOW. Yeojie?
16) Deb; but there are others.
17) Philemon, maybe? But I’m really really not sure. OH perhaps weiken!!!
18) a) selina! b) jlo!
19) Lanabel XD
20) Kevingoh. Very unique indeed. Leening as well, but completely different (:
21) Matthewsim. Now, ain’t it obvious?
22) Kevingoh again. Sigh he’s becoming a highscorer!
23) Myself (:
24) HOHO queenie I guess? And keven too heh.
25) This is tough. Tingwei? No offence, k?
26) My violin, I guess? Did that for the past 10 years.
27) Selina – among others. Oh grace too :D
28) Hmm shaowei?
29) Now that’s tough. Ask me yourself X)
30) Whoever lives true life, will love true love (elizebeth barrett browning)

No comments:
Post a Comment