Tips for Comfort.
Hey readers, don't be shocked but this is the very first time I, theoKwek makes a public appearance on this blog, which as our dear editor has put it, is dedicated to my humble life.
I am currently posting from an unknown location, under a number of aliases, so do not endeavor to find out my location. Or as certain classmates will put it: "Don't even think about it!"
I am posting about a major event in my life recently, which our editor, due to work overload, has had problems covering. Just past monday i took my diploma violin exam, and after it was over i found my mind in a blank. A pure blank. A colourless, bland, emotionless blank.
Since then i have thought about the exam, running through the events over again, and at times I am satisfied, but at other times not. It was at one very discouraged, sleepless moment that i decided to send out a message to a few people (unnamed, of course) to ask for advice and comfort.
With that, i received heartening replies to press on, focus on more important things, and lots of jiayous. Guys if you are reading my article now, thanks a million.

No comments:
Post a Comment